45-minute strategy sessions
Who it’s for
- Non-fiction authors and memoirists
While I personally love novels, children’s literature, and poetry, my practice is focused on non-fiction and memoir.
What you’ll get
- 45 minutes to tell me about your goals and what’s getting in your way
- Clarity on your next steps
How it works
- Submit the pre-coaching worksheet
- I’ll follow up to schedule your session
- I’ll also ask you to send 5-10 pages of your manuscript/outline/proposal/etc. for me to review before our session
- During our call, we’ll talk about your book project and outline some immediate steps you can take to move closer to your goals.
- I only work with people who passionately want to work with me. This is hard work, and it requires your personal readiness and commitment.
- Therefore, I will not hard sell you. I’ll leave it in your hands.
- If your material does not resonate with me personally, I may suggest you find someone else to work with. Someone who can be just as passionate about your project as you are.
Ready to reserve your session?
- Complete the pre-coaching worksheet, and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible to schedule your session.
I look forward to helping make this the year of your book.